Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 March 2013

POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT


Positive self talk is critical for personal development. Great statements to memorize though!

It is very essential for the parents to give their children positive encouragement to face the challenges of life. As I always believe that positive encouragement is not only beneficial to students in day today life but also in long run to establish their future.

These are some tips to ponder in your thoughts:

1. I will never give up as long as I know I am right.
2. I will believe that all things will work out for me if I hang on to the end.
3. I will be courageous and undismayed in the face of poor odds.
4. I will not permit anyone to intimidate or deter me from my goals.
5. I will fight to overcome all physical handicaps and setbacks.
6. I will try again and again and yet again to accomplish what I desire.
7. I will take new faith and resolution from the knowledge that all successful men and women have had to fight defeat and adversity.
8. I will never surrender to discouragement or despair no matter what seeming obstacles may confront me.

P.S:  “Comments R Welcome”

No comments:

Post a Comment